You want a new image for your business or build a brand from scratch? You are going hire a production company to produce and promote the content for your business. Where do you start? We’re giving you a checklist you can use for hiring a production company that fits your companies needs for your upcoming campaign.
- Valuable content: One of the great things about full production companies is they offer the full range of services. Filming, lighting, editing, and sound equipment can be difficult to gather on your own. Make sure that the company you hire offers the full package.
- Experienced crew and team: Check out your production companies online credibility. Google them and see what their customers have said. Validate their quality and ensure it’s the company that meets your needs.
- Measurable Return on Investment: Are you targeting customers you currently have or trying to reach new customers? Produce a campaign that will captivate your viewers and increase your sales and build brand awareness. It’s important to produce content that is appealing and intriguing to new customers. Once you start bringing in new customers and building a clientele base, that is when you see the return on your investment.
- Process for a smooth production: Overall, the process of the production can be stressful. However, hiring a production company that consistently updates you and is open with communication makes the process much easier. During your research, besides asking for the quote, ask for the timetable. Some important questions to ask: Availability of the studio, timetable for filming and editing, and when to expect that the product will be completed.
- Business model/contract aligns with your goals: Before signing the agreement, ensure that all of your needs are being met within the legal boundaries. For example, most production studios will own the rights to the content even after they have sold it to you. If this is something you don’t want, it needs to written in your contract. More information about this will be in our upcoming blog.
The key to getting what you want is to research local production companies to find the right match that fits all of your companies needs, as well as your own specific wants. By finding the right company/producer for your content, you will have much more peace of mind and stress less.
Leave a Reply